My Doctor has told me to see a Kinesiologist after a car accident. Do you do that?

You may also see a kinesiologist as part of your treatment for an ICBC claim after a motor vehicle accident. In this case, we will conduct an initial assessment and will keep track of your progress and functional abilities throughout the course of treatment. We can provide reports to your case manager as needed.