Gym Based Physiotherapy
With our gym based physio service, we are bridging the gap between traditional rehab in a clinic setting and performance in a gym. Our unique blend of physical therapy and strength and conditioning is designed to get you to moving earlier and better. We provide one on one exercise based appointments led by a physiotherapist with the end goal to get you back to life.
Who Do We See?
- Pre & Post Surgery
- Prehab for shoulder, spine, hip, knee and ankle surgeries
- Post operative rehab after the incisions have healed
- Postural Correction
- Improve posture
- Reduce associated neck, shoulder and back pain
- Overall Flexibility and Strength
- Sports and Weight Lifting Injuries
- Return to the sport you love or lifting weights again pain free
- Arthritis, Chronic Pain and Osteoporosis Management
- Injury Prevention and Movement Optimization
Being injured is not a pre-requisite! We can help prevent injuries by improving your movement and loading strategies.
Restore Your Movement. Regain Your Strength. Return To Your Activities.
Our Gym Based Physiotherapist:
Christian Kubas – MPT, BKin, CGIMS – Registered Physiotherapist, Kinesiology
Have you been to Gastown Physio & Pilates before? Book a gym physiotherapy session here.
Are you a new client? We’d love to see you at our main clinic first. Click here to book an appointment with Christian at Gastown Phyiso & Pilates.
If you have more questions, contact our front desk or check out www.KubasPhysio.com